- I provided further detail on my posts by expressing how I felt during the events thanks to the suggestion of Reymund Calaguas.
- Improved photo shoots by taking not only whole body of models and cosplayers for the purpose of showing their whole apparel, but also taking angular shots.
- Followers grew by taking photos of people and tagging them on social media.
- Number of views rise when you post current events as soon as possible.
- My purpose before is to post topics or events which are seldom found on the net. However, I realized that it is a need to post a topic or event that is known to majority to bring people to your blog. In adjustment, I have to provide topics or events that are well known and known by few.
- Some suggested to add my own pictures for authenticity. I am trying, but I believe people are more interested with other people’s faces rather than mine.
- I am considering using watermarks for my authenticity and security. However, it will delay my posts.
- I really find it painful that use of professional camera is needed to give impression to the people. There are few experiences that I am being ignored since I am using a camera phone or with my looks, I assume.
As the number of posts grow with a variety of topics, I am now implementing sub menus to help readers with specific interests. I guess this is a sign that our blog is growing.